CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been a week!

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted!  I've had a crazy week!  I spent a few days in DC watching the Braves play and touring our nation's capital.  It was so much fun, and I got some great pictures to share with my kids this year!  I also attended a Promethean conference yesterday.  I learned how to use ActivInspire to create animation.  I haven't had much time to explore my favorite blogs or Pinterest this week, but I did manage to create my Daily 5 checklist.  I'm going to share it below as promised.  My plan is to use this same checklist throughout the year, but there is always a possibility that it will need to be altered.  I'd love to hear your ideas!  Please leave a comment if you use Daily 5 and how you use it in your classroom!

~Amanda~
Daily 5 Checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment